How many people do you know who have a bucket list? Do you have one yourself? Do you have any ideas of what you want to do before you pass away? Do you think that you will get everything done that you want to? Do you want to do things with others? Do others know what you want to be able to do? Everyone that I know wants to be able to do things before they pass away and they want to have the chance to do it even if they have to take time away from work to do so. As we get older we need to take time for ourselves to be able to do what we want to do. We need to start to tick things of our bucket list that we want to do and what we want to experience. It may be simply things or big things but they will give us pleasure ad we will be happy once we have done them.
My bucket list is huge, there are things that I want to be able to do but other things that I really, really want to do before I pass on. I don’t know how much time I have left but what I do know is that in all the things that I do I want to be able to glorify God and to be able to spread his grace to all who could know Him. God’s word and His grace are the most important things to me and I want to be able to show the most people that I can to be able to trust Him and know Him with all their heart. I want to show people through my different experiences that God has placed me on this earth for a reason and I should be thankful for this. This is what I want to be able to do before I pass only if God allows:
1) Head back to Colombia. If you do not know already in 2015 I went to Colombia and it was amazing. I want to be able to take my husband there and maybe my children. I want to be able to show people that because they are poor and weak God can make them rich and strong in Him. Take a look at this blog My heart Country and you will see how much I loved it and how much I would love to be able to go back. I just don’t want it to take ten years to go back!
2) I would like to be able to go back to America. I went in 2018 but would love to go back to another place and to be able to explore it and to be able to see more of the country. I went to Wisconsin, America but I would love to go back to explore more of the country and to be able to see more of Gods creation.
3) I would love to be able to have a family of my own at some point, I would love to be able to know that they would grow up knowing and loving God. I would love for my children to be able to grow up knowing that they are loved and we will support them in everything that they do. I want them to know that they can come to me at anytime of the day and to be able to talk to me about anything.
4) I would love to go skydiving and to experience a free fall and then seeing the beauty of creation from above. God created such a wonderful world and I would love to see more of it. I believe that skydiving is a way to see it and to experience adrenaline as well.
5) God’s creation is vast and amazing and I would like to go to Africa and to be able to see all of the creation and animals on the plain! I know people who have gone there and my own parents lived there for two years and I would love to go and see the beauty of the people and of the animals.
There are so many things I would like to do and places that I would like to go to in my lifetime. I know that God created this world and I want to be able to see more of it and I want to be able to experience as much as I can before God takes me to be with Him. God knows what my future holds and I leave it to Him to know what my life is going to be like.